CompTIA Security+ Exam Notes

CompTIA Security+ Exam Notes
Let Us Help You Pass

Saturday, August 11, 2018

About Us

I am a CompTIA Certified Instructor. I do not work for CompTIA, but rather a technical training school. My main job is as a Network Administrator. My specialty on the teaching side is as a Boot Camp Instructor for CompTIA's A+, Network+, and Security+ classes. Classes begin on Monday morning, and the class takes the exam on Friday at 1:00PM. Over 90% of my students have to pass the class t keep their jobs.

Most of the students work for the Department of Defense contractors and need this certification to comply with the DOD 8570 directive. Eighty-five percent of the individuals do jobs other than network administration. The majority are software engineers. My current pass rate is 93%. 

Unlike most boot camps, I do not teach from a brain dump, but instead, teach concepts. My goal in this blog will be to educate exam candidates on the concepts of what is covered in the SYO-501 exam. 

I hope to add at least two objectives each day until all of the objectives are covered. Hopefully, in September I will be able to have questions with answers and a flashcard program. These will be a different site and will have a charge to access the content. The price will be kept low to make it affordable. This Blog will stay up and running for those looking for free-content. 

I will add free questions with answers, but only a few per week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment